appreciate these sites

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

appreciate these sites

Postby aintright » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi everyone , my name is Kenneth and I became a pit owner about 10 months ago , have been reading about thier behavior patterens here and already gotten some answers to some of my questions , appreciate the knowledge and time put forth here , Kenneth
aintright
Newborn Bully

Re: appreciate these sites

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 am

Welcome! Can you tell us more about you? There's a sample at the top of this section for ideas of what we like to hear.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby aintright » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you . I work out of town so sometimes my internet time is limited . My name is Kenneth , I live in Va. and I am distribution lineman for a contractor . I came in posession of BooBoo and Mocha about ten months ago . BooBoo is the mother of Mocha , BooBoo 2 yrs old and Mocha 10 months . I have two mixed breed dogs that are small , one sort of looks like a Corkie , Ginger , the other is a beagle mix , Snuggles . I have had them about 4 yrs . I live in the country and came here to better understand my Pitts and therfore provide a happy life for them and everyone involved frome pets to family to nieghbors . They are all loving and frisky , so at times we have our hands full . Thank you again for a great place to learn and share . Kenneth
aintright
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Welcome to PBF
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions