Hello!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello!

Postby Alikai » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,

Sorry if my introduction isn't the best, I'm never really good with these things!

I'm Aayden a 23 year old from the lonestar state. I was born in California, raised in Ohio and recently moved here to live with my husband of 3 months. I've been raised around APBT's as well as other breeds since I was about 6 years old and have always had a soft spot in my heart for these beautiful dogs so naturally when my DH said he wanted to get a pup we looked into adopting. We fell in love with Anubis a 10 month old Australian Cattle Dog/APBT mix. After making sure he was cat and child safe we took him into our home. It's only been a few days but I'm constantly amazed by this dog and his eagerness to learn. He's a sweet boy and will do anything for a treat or some lovin'.

A bite more about myself: I love to go hiking, camping, sketch, write and read. I enjoy spending time star-gazing, playing games or spending time with my family. My husband is in the army, we are both the same age. I have a child from a previous relationship and she absolutely loves Anubis as well, they've become best friends and she even helps in his training. And without further ado, the big boy himself:

Alikai
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello!

Postby boy1075 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 am

:welcome: aayden and anubis.
boy1075
Newborn Bully

Postby Sunburn » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 am

Hello and Greetings from Austria! :welcome:
Sunburn
Newborn Bully

Postby Tyner » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am

He's cute, I'm glad to hear adoption went well for you! Too many of these sweet dogs end up in the pound.
Tyner
Newborn Bully

Postby Ilovethepits » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Welcome to you, your family and Anubis!! He is GORGEOUS!! You see I have a love for the black brindles!! Hope to see more photos of him!! THANK YOU for rescuing!! He is one lucky boy.
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Leslie H » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome to you and your pup.
:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions