hello im new to pitbull forum

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello im new to pitbull forum

Postby pitbull_mke.wi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello pitbull forum members, I have 2 pitbulls both who are adopted from local Humane Societies. Knowing that Pitbull Forum consists of a community of advocates like myself, I decided to sign up. I look to possibly gain new friends and more information on how to support the fight against BSL.
pitbull_mke.wi
Newborn Bully

Re: hello im new to pitbull forum

Postby Leslie H » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby pitbull_mke.wi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 pm

A little more about my self. My name is Jonnie and the two dogs that i adopted are named Revo and Sangha. After adopting them I wanted to have great collars for both of them without all those spikes , so i decided to make my own. After designing and assembling collars for my two pups people started requesting them in all types of custom designs. Since that experience Ive made collars for people all over the world as far as New Zealand. I look forward to showing the world, collars that i've designed that was inspired to help fight against Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) and to give Pitbull owners a unique product to help support and raise awareness for the Pitbull breed.
pitbull_mke.wi
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome! We have a few collar makers on here. I'm a collar addict lol so I can't wait to see what you have :) Post your stuff and/or site info in Equipment section when you get approved!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby boy1075 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am

:welcome: jonnie, good to see a "true believer" i think it is an asset when you decide to join here.
hope you share us some ideas and insigth in understanding the breed we are taking care of...

ingat ( take care)
boy1075
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Welcome to PBF
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions