Skylar Irie

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: Skylar Irie

Postby MVerwey » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Trust me, If I could, I would delete this membership but its not an option. You people write several comments to make the SAME point at the "vet", you can quit now and go back to work, if you even have a job.

You're a genius, let's report someone so their pitbull is put to sleep, I wouldn't want you on the pitbull side either.
Good thing it's not up to you to decide who is on the pitbull side, Sorry, not really.
Please keep going, you people are just hyping me up and I'll keep going.
MVerwey
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

MVerwey wrote:You people write several comments to make the SAME point

And this doesn't stand out to you? Are you really that ignorant? Or you just don't give a chocolate? Many people making similiar posts? Hmmm....Maybe there's some truth in what's said.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 pm

MVerwey wrote:Are you stillrambling? Get a life.

I'm starting to think you're a fraud and you're really not a vet, nor are you a service dog handler.

I don't need to prove myself to you. There are plenty of people on this forum that know me and my dogs personally. Two on this forum even served in the Navy with me. How dare you spit on those of us that have served to give you the right to be the jack ass you are. You really need to educate yourself, get your head out of your ass, and do what's right.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby MVerwey » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Yes sir!!
MVerwey
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 pm

MVerwey wrote:Trust me, If I could, I would delete this membership but its not an option. You people write several comments to make the SAME point at the "vet", you can quit now and go back to work, if you even have a job.

You're a genius, let's report someone so their pitbull is put to sleep, I wouldn't want you on the pitbull side either.
Good thing it's not up to you to decide who is on the pitbull side, Sorry, not really.
Please keep going, you people are just hyping me up and I'll keep going.

I'm not the only Veteran that's commented, but I'm assuming this was directed at me. Yes, I have a job. A very good one too. So do the other veterans that are on this board. :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby MVerwey » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Congratulations, you're kind of a badass huh?
MVerwey
Newborn Bully

Skylar Irie

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Friends, stop feeding the troll.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Youaremysuicide » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

It's sad to see someone who obviously cares nothing about this dog's life. Maybe you can keep your pup hidden for the first couple of years of its life so it doesn't get put down. Probably gonna make it really hard to get it as socialized as it will need to be as a service dog. But whatever. You get your dog killed and maybe then you'll see. I'm pretty sure we're all done with you. And just so you know, no serious pit bull forum is going to act any different towards you.
Youaremysuicide
Newborn Bully

Postby MVerwey » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Thank god you're done with me, I thought you people woul never stop. And FYI, shes already mixing with 14 other dogs rangin from Labs to Yorkies, and has already had 2 Service Dog sessions. Please stop replying, you'll be doing me a favor.
MVerwey
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

All gone.
Leslie H
Regulator

Previous

Return to Introductions