Hello from Las Cruces new Mexico

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Las Cruces new Mexico

Postby gilmalcha » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello everyone my name is Gilbert. I am a first time pit owner. I believe she is 10 - 12 Weeks old. We had a shar pei but she passed now we have Koda. This is our first puppy so we have to start from scratch. Any tips will be appreciated!
gilmalcha
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Las Cruces new Mexico

Postby Leslie H » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi. Could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby gilmalcha » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Well hmmm more about myself.... I love music, so does my wife, we play soccer. I take Koda to my Mariachi practices and she loves it...... Our cousin found her on the bottom of her truck one day before our shar-pei passed away, and she is a blessing! She loves all her toys, she gets confused on which one to use. She is the light of our home. It has been a wild week with her and we are glad she is our new baby. I don't know what else to say guys. I'm a new pit owner And wow does she chew and grow! I've been iffy on this breed but I love them now. If you have any questions please let me know.
gilmalcha
Newborn Bully

Postby gilmalcha » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 pm

gilmalcha
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions