Hello, new member, and new APBT owner!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby KiaHerman » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 am

Hello!

My name is Kia, and I will be getting my adorable new APBT puppy next week. Currently I own a stubborn but loving Catahoula mix, and I've rehabilitated him, with the help of a trainer whom I now work for, from fear aggression towards humans and dogs.

I've always loved Pits, and I've found myself regularly upset by the breed restrictions and bad press that they receive. My trainer has 2 wonderful balanced pits who help rehab the other dogs, along with many others who have been rehabbed by him and now help others. I know how wonderful these dogs can be, and they deserve to be!

I hope to raise my boy to be a model Canine Citizen and use him to teach kids and adults alike that it's not the breed! I'd also love to do therapy work in hospitals and old-folks homes. My Catahoula is still skittish (though safe now), and just doesn't have the temperament for it.

I'm excited to join this forum to learn more about the breed, and the challenges I might face.

Kia
KiaHerman
Newborn Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 am

Welcome Kia:)
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Hello, new member, and new APBT owner!

Postby Leslie H » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions