May have overpaid for a pup- I need suggestions.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: May have overpaid for a pup- I need suggestions.

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Buyer beware. You don't have any legal recourse that I can see.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Megan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Been there, done that with a horse. I had purchased a horse (from a friend's grandmother). I was told she was 7-9 years old. Stupid me trusted my friend. When I got her papers-- I saw there was something missing from her age. the "1" in front of the 7. She was 17, yes 17 years old vs the 7 I was told. At that point she was at my barn, I had paid transport fees and handed over the money. I chalked it up to my own stupidity, and didn't send her back--after all the next buyer may have just sent her off to slaughter(heck, maybe the seller would have).. Atleast with me she is loved, used, and has a home.

As much as you may be upset if you were "taken" enjoy your new pet... and take it as a lesson learned for next time.
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Leslie H » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Welcome. Could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
I'm curious, why do you think it's not an APBT? What about its appearance?
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Mooresmajestic » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 am

Once you do the rest of the intro and have full access, a few of us here are fairly active in the show community. I may not have been very active in UKC this year (been doing other venues), but the "players" are the same and I still keep up with everyone. You can PM me (or any of the other show folk I'm sure), and I (we) may be able to give you more insite about the breeder if you want.

Anyway.... Welcome to PBF!
Mooresmajestic
Bully Lover 4 Life

Return to Introductions