Hi fro Texas

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi fro Texas

Postby smallquiltpieces » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi, I'm Laura and I live almost on the Louisiana border.
Been a dog lover all my life, I've co-owned 3 pits. I have always believed that pits were given a bad reputation.

Just moved to this part of Texas last month and within a week, had a very emaciated ( ribs and backbone showing), full of milk female pit show up at my front door. Gave her some food and water, saw that she was friendly, and took her to the vet. Vet said she was 4-5 years old.

Well Hope has been with us 2 weeks and has made herself at home. She sleeps curled up in bed next to me and won't share the bed with anyone. She follows me everywhere. The only stubborn streak I see in her is when we are outside and she doesn't want to budge on the leash. So I just drop it and walk away and she follows . We live on an acre and have no one around us for a bit of a while.

Nice to meet everyone. I hope to make lots of friends here.

Laura
smallquiltpieces
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi fro Texas

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Welcome! Bless your heart for taking her in... Check out the training section for positive ways to leash train. There have been a few recent threads about leash training recently. Can't wait to see pics of the momma. We love pics here :) Hope to see you around!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome! Thanks for taking her in!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H