Neo in NZ

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby Kaytlin » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:18 pm

:welcome:
Kaytlin

Postby mypitmika » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:21 pm

welcome! :hi
mypitmika
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Kelliek » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:12 am

neo wrote:Hi kelliek. I live in the north island. I come from queenstown in the south island but live in rotorua for my work. Where did you visit when you were in nz? I'm tall and dark. No comment on the handsome bit! :))

i loved NZ!!! especially queenstown! did the shotover and also bungied. my brother and i did 9 days on south island - queenstown-milford-wanaka-franz joseph- christchurch-akaroa-mt. cook-queenstown. i have to say i think NZ is the most beautiful countryi have ever seen. hmmm...are you mauri? age? stats? LOL a girls gotta try :))
Kelliek

Postby neo » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:08 pm

aha...I was born in akaroa! roflmao moved to queenstown when I was young.
Yep..I believe theres nothing to match nz, I've travelled all over the world and theres nowhere I'd rather live.
Yes I am maori, Ngai Tahu tribe, age 28.
Are you a blue eyed blondey? :bowdown: :inlove: :))
neo

Postby pitbullforever » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:24 am

why don't you two just post pics of your self on the members of the pit bull forum topic
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 496#186496
and than you can see what each other looks like hehehehehehehe lol :))
pitbullforever
Forum Junky

Postby ShadowWolf » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:35 am

Welcome! Beautiful pup!
ShadowWolf
Forum Junky

Postby Kelliek » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:13 am

neo wrote:aha...I was born in akaroa! roflmao moved to queenstown when I was young.
Yep..I believe theres nothing to match nz, I've travelled all over the world and theres nowhere I'd rather live.
Yes I am maori, Ngai Tahu tribe, age 28.
Are you a blue eyed blondey? :bowdown: :inlove: :))

nice!!! akaroa was spectacular. i loved the town and especially those blue pearls :inlove: and i agree - i think NZ is the most beautiful country i have seen and i have also been all over (4 contintents in the last 6 weeks LOL). and queenstown was just too fun - loved all the adrenaline junky stuff there. from what i saw the maori guys are hot :) .

sorry, not a blondy. auburn hair and green eyed irish girl :peace:
Kelliek

finally I worked out the pic thing

Postby ukreal1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:39 pm

ukreal1

Postby cleokarrot » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:54 pm

Welcome! :thumbsup:
I love Rotorua!!
cleokarrot

Postby Pitt-terra » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:20 pm

:welcome:
Pitt-terra

Postby neo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:05 pm

mmm. Love irish girls. :inlove: Whats a green eyed, auburn haired irishwoman livin in the Ukraine for?

Beut pup ukreal.
neo

Postby Kelliek » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:12 pm

sweet! :inlove: if i had a dollar for every time someone asked me that... LOL. i'm the finance and operations director for an int'l non-profit - my work here in ukraine is almost done and i will be leaving in june. so far i don't know where i will end up (i'm rooting for peru or ecuador :)) ). if NZ made it easier to immigrate i would love to live there - i totally fell in love with it. my grandparents had a home in lake wanaka for 20 years and just loved it.
Kelliek

Postby njbull » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:29 pm

Neo, I am living in the land of downunder too. I am in Sydney. You can get your pictures host at http://www.villagephotos.com. It is a free services. I am using this site to host my pitbull's photos.
njbull

Postby stella » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:51 am

Welcome! :))
stella
Matured Bully

Previous

Return to Introductions