Sam - another great dog

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Sam - another great dog

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Sam is another great dog, he's living in Va with me. Dog friendly, cat friendly, super people friendly. His only fault is that he's a little bit stupid.
http://ascpbr.org/Sam.html

Sam needs a home with other dogs. He's content with bottom of the pack as long as he can be around other social dogs. Sweet sweet boy. He would not do well as an only dog.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Re: Sam - another great dog

Postby GoingPostal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Man he sounds like a dream, someone's gotta want such a easygoing boy. Read his bio and watched that video, that's weird about his gait when you first got him, maybe just because he'd never gotten to run around like that or what?
GoingPostal
Forum Junky

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:23 pm

[youtube]http://youtu.be/T9byLHinbcs[/youtube] dont' know why that link won't work
here's another one of his gait. All of that's gone now but he is a little bit fat and lazy so there's not a whole lot of running going on now. He mostly stands around grazing on grass or laying down in the shade.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby Enigma » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 pm

I just went through his pics and a couple of videos and I have to say he's ADORABLE :inlove: :inlove: And his temperament sounds dreamy! Good luck on finding a perfect home for him :thumbsup:
Enigma
Forum Junky

Postby bullheaded » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

He sounds like he would fit perfectly with my Gully. Best way I can describe Gully to people is dumb but cute as heck. Sam's bio says he is smaller- how small? Good grief he sounds perfect for what I told my husband I want for our next dog. Only thing is, the plan was we were going to wait till we had fewer dogs.
bullheaded
Matured Bully

Postby Amy Hendrickson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:58 pm

He's about 17" at the shoulder so he's pretty small, he's fat right now so I'm trying to get some weight off. His idea weight (not what he currently weighs) is about 40-42 lbs. His owner let him get seriously obese. He's being a pretty good sport about being on a diet.
Amy Hendrickson
Super Bully

Postby Nickdawg » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm

he's an adorable lug.
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs