Hello from Alabama

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Alabama

Postby Paula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 am

Hi. My name is Paula. I grew up with pits as my babies my entire life. Spud and lily were my heart....R.I.P. sweet babies. I got married and we got our first beauty together a rednose named Harley right after we purchased our first home together. Harley was beautiful and had the most gorgeous green eyes ever. My neighbor poisoned her. Long story but he was one of those anti pit people......i know he did because his 7 year old granddaughter admited that he did.... So after selling that house, we got our first blue, Diesel. He was a brilliant and beautiful dog. He got out of my fence and after days of searching we never found him. I gave up for several years, and tried to satisfy myself with other small breeds, but none have filled my heart the way my pitties do. So today, I got a new young blue female :) she has no name as of yet....lol we r still working on that. She is six weeks old and will be going to the vet for shots and puppy exam in the morning. Im super excited....she loves to cuddle on the couch with me already. I will post pics as soon as I learn how :shakeit: Names i like so far are.....Eden, Isis, Xena, Echo , what do u all like? Im looking forward to meeting u all, this forum seems to be welcoming and have nice members. I stumbled upon another one and read around and ppl there were rude and mean, a few nice ones, so I dont want to be a part of anything like that. Hope to chat soon :nana:

[
Paula
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Alabama

Postby Paula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 am

Oh yeah, i am 33 years old and I am married. We have a boston terrier, ellie who is 4 months old. I enjoy spending time with my family, my pets, working and taking trips and video games, haha... I think thats all ther is to know about me :angel:
Paula
Newborn Bully

Postby Paula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:41 am

Oh yeah, i am 33 years old and I am married. We have a boston terrier, ellie who is 4 months old. I enjoy spending time with my family, my pets, working and taking trips and video games, haha... I think thats all ther is to know about me :angel:
Paula
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 am

Welcome! You're in the right place to learn. Please don't leave this pup outside unsupervised like the last 2, as you're likely to have something similar happen again. Think of it as a lesson learned at the cost of their lives. Is it possible to return the pup to its litter and mom for a couple more weeks? It's way too young to be away from them and is missing out on valuable learning from them. Also, its illegal to sale/home pups under 8 weeks of age unless there is some medical reason, or if its a rescue situation. I'm assuming you purchased from a BYB?

What part of Bama are you from? I'm originally from the FloraBama area (escambia county lines). I do hope you stick around and enjoy it here.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 am

Oh! I love the name Eden :) My girls are Curly Sue and Lady Bug

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Paula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:15 am

I am from north alabma, huntsville area. The owner was having surgery and was adimate to find them homes before his surgery. She will be seven weeks in two days and i know she shouldve been older but I couldnt stand the thought of him taking them to the shelter tomorrow. Our shelters euthanize pits reguardless of age or temperment, unless they are a mix. Shes doing well, eating and drinking and playing hard with my boston. And yes i have learned a big lesson from harley and diesel, they were let out to potty and right back in always and the unforgettable still happened, so she will be with me or not outside. I have contacted paws to see if they can take the other three pups until they get a forever home. Im suppose to hear from them tomorrow. Fingers crossed they say yes.......
Paula
Newborn Bully

Postby Paula » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

This is Eden

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Paula
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H