Intro from Houston, Tx.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Curly_07

Re: Intro from Houston, Tx.

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:54 pm

We are very much alive :) :welcome:

I've meant to post here a couple of times now, but kept getting distracted by my work interupting me lol I'm sure others probably haven't commented because they don't feel like getting into it again about getting pups too young, getting them from a BYB, your friend and their obvious irresponsible breeding, etc etc... I'm also not going to go into that right now like I normally would, but rather just say Welcome to PBF!!! Please read around, check out ALL of the stickies at the tops of each sections. Read them thoroughly. After that and when a Mod approves you probably later today, you can post any questions you may have. But please read the stickies and current posts first before posting something that has already been addressed.

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 pm

I responded to your PM. If my assumptions are way off base I do apologize. It's just very rare to find responsible breeders. I hope the Breeder info link I sent you helped explain. I do hope you stick around, as we'd love to see more pics as he grows up :inlove:

Leslie H

Postby Leslie H » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”