hello from Indonesia

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from Indonesia

Postby abigail » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:30 am

Hi everybody,

My name is Nana, I'm 23 yo APBT owner out here in Indonesia, I have 3 lil girls, their names are mercy (2.5 yo cocoa red nose pitbull) princess (1.5 yo fawn black nose pitbull) and abigail or abby ( 9 months old cocoa red nose pitbull). Mercy is my first pup, and when she was almost 1.5 yo I got princess ( she was 9 months old) as the newcomer in my house. I rescued princess from her former owner who used to torture her.and I adopt abby on february this year.
things that made me fall in love with pitbulls are their loyality,and their "red nose" cause most of dogs are black nosed dogs in my lil town called solo, Indonesia. I'm living in a developing country, ( you know, we are follower type) and many of the pitbull owner mind set here is all about appearance but I want my dogs to be more than just their muscle. I teach them to be a good companion for me and my family.I teach mercy and princess in obedience stuff, but for abby, I want her to be a sport dog, but all that she can do now is just crazy coconut thing. LOL.
this are their pictures
princess and mercy

abby when she was 6 weeks old

this is abby now

princess and abby with my BF

I don't know why but I'm so in love with rose ear and red nose. :inlove:

My other interests are painting,grafitti and cooking. I'm sorry if my english isn't well, but i love to learn more from everybody here.

:) :) :) :)
abigail
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from Indonesia

Postby Leslie H » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions