HELLO EVERYONE :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

HELLO EVERYONE :)

Postby FireChickRescueDogs » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Hello..... My name is Viviane, from Merritt Island Florida.

I am Founder/President of Fire Chick Rescue Dogs.......... we rescue ALL breeds but my LOVE resides with bullies :) Having 3 of my own girls, I adore them!! We rescue from kill shelters all over the state of Florida, take in strays, and some owner surrenders. We work completely out of foster homes to keep cost down and so ALL funds raised go directly to the dogs. ALL of our dogs are spayed/neutered & up to date on all vaccines, with a clean bill of health prior to adoption! We enjoy what we do and are made up of a group of board members, volunteers, fosters, trainers, networkers, and plain ol AMAZING people that LOVE dogs!!

We are excited to join this forum for education, exposure, and share our love of pitties!!!!
FireChickRescueDogs
Newborn Bully

Re: HELLO EVERYONE :)

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome! I think I've heard of your rescue before. I'm from the Tampa Bay and Pensacola areas. I've worked closely with the pit bull specific rescues and shelter programs out of Tampa Bay area. Glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy it, I think you'll fit in just fine :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Ilovethepits » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 am

Welcome to you! :hi
Ilovethepits
Addicted to PBF

Postby Leslie H » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:01 pm

:modwelcomeonly2:
Leslie H