Hello from Sydney, Australia

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Sydney, Australia

Postby tevitasiaki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:19 pm

My names Tevita, I'm 19 years old and I'm going to be the owner of a half English staff half pit bull puppy that I've named Atticus. I've been a long time dog lover yet have never owned a dog before making this my first. I've heard about the bad rap a lot of these types of dogs get and have always believed that any dog is capable of being a loving companion regardless of breed.

Atticus is currently one week old and has, what I think, is a blue brindle coat (correct me if I'm wrong). Image

I'm looking to get as educated about the breed as possible before Atticus leaves his litter in 7 weeks time and hope that this forum, as well as many dog training and pit bull breed related books, will help me in raising him properly.
tevitasiaki
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Sydney, Australia

Postby tevitasiaki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Just wanted to add a little bit more. I play Rugby and Basketball. I was born in New Zealand (which apparently banned pit bulls now) but I live in Sydney Australia. I'm currently undertaking a bachelor of Education at the University of Sydney looking to become an academic in the fields of classic English literature and Renaissance History by undertaking a post grad masters and PhD in History.

I've been playing guitar, piano and drums for 6 years and I've also been singing for 6 years.

Can't wait to be a part of this community.
tevitasiaki
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Sydney, Australia

Postby spammie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:09 am

:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions