What up from Cincy...

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

What up from Cincy...

Postby shieldsyo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey all, my name is Eric. Going to be saving a 2 year old pit (Roscoe)from a life of boredom and neglect from a friend at work. He and his girlfriend are splitting up, she is going to an appartment; he is moving home and cannot take him with him. Only option he has is taking him to his ex's mom and dad's house.If Roscoe goes there, he'll for sure not be looked after or exercised the right way.

I've had dog's all my life, but never a pit. I've met him a few times, and he's a total baby. My friend has three young (and very crazy) little boys that Roscoe gets along with perfectly. He loves to play, chase his ball, and go crazy in general. He's cage trained, sleeps in it every night; house trained as well. He also knows the basic commands most dogs learn.

Going on a vacation November 12, will be picking up Roscoe when I get home! Any info on how to introduce him to the new house would be greatly apprectiated!

Also..I'm 32, single, ride a motorcycle, love cars (just about all of them), and long walks on the beach.

Roscoe!!!

shieldsyo
Newborn Bully

Re: What up from Cincy...

Postby LizIs » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 pm

He's a handsome boy. Thanks for taking him in. :)
LizIs
Newborn Bully

Re: What up from Cincy...

Postby Leslie H » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions