Hello All

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello All

Postby Meinpferde » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a 34 year old woman from Wisconsin, who recently adopted my first bully breed dog. Hercules is a 5 month old pit type mix, and is by far one of the best dogs I've had ever. He came to me via a friend who found him in some sketchy conditions while she was picking up a craigslist purchase from a farm. She couldn't bear to leave him where he was. Since she lives in an apartment, and I live on a 60 acre horse farm, she convinced me to take him in.

We're currently working on house-training, cat- and chicken-training, and horse-training. He's not entirely sure WHY chasing the fun furry and feathered critters isn't OK, but he tries to be a good boy. I also have a 5 year old son who is Hercules' nominal "owner." Herc sleeps with my kidlet, and my son has the responsibility of making sure Herc is fed when he needs to be. (I of course oversee this and make sure the puppy doesn't miss a meal.)

Herc's current canine friends are my two terrier mix dogs. The larger of my two, Maya, weighs in at a massive 20 pounds. She and Herc play nearly non-stop, much to the littlest dog's relief. Menchie is a 12 pound rat type terrier who was very improperly socialized. She has no idea how to play, and disapproves of shenanegains! She's happy Herc and Maya play together and leave her to snooze on her bed.

I hope that's a decent intro, and look forward to chatting with you all.
Meinpferde
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions