beginner

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: beginner

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 am

Just ignore him curly and he will go away. Regardless, he's going to breed his bitch, clueless or not.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

ok that sounds ALOT better. i did not know she had to be 2 years old or more though. i have seen dogs have puppies younger and they are healthy and taken care of well.
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 am

and i am a She not Him .... just saying
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am

I don't remember calling you a "he". If I did it was a typo and I apologize. Your user name lead me to think you were female.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:52 am

Nevermind...I see you were talking to Allison. On my phone and don't see all posts immediately.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 am

She doesn't need to just be atleast 2. She and the male you choose to breed need to meet all of the questions I asked in my first post. They also need to be the same breed and registered with the same registry. CKC doeant count as a legit registry...just fyi for the future. We really are trying to help you and our breed of choice. Please think things over, do research, and be responsible.

Curly_07
Regulator

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:00 pm

msboss wrote:i personally am not interested in a monetary gain i have enough money i am simply going to extend my family and share the happiness my dogs bring me and my children with others. the local shelters here do not let you adopt pitbulls they kill them after 4 days if the owner does not claim them.

Even better reason for you to breed more!
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:03 pm

my male is 5 months old he was born july 13th this year. Babydoll was born july 11th last year. they are both AKC registered but thats why im here to learn more about the breeds and bloodlines. G is blue brindle. Babydoll, her dad is razor and her mom is blue...........

this pic is Babydoll and her sister Sassy when they were 4 months old
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 pm

i have spent hundreds of dollars on my dogs because i buy them from kennels. i do not discriminate anyone who cannot afford to start breeding with all of the legalities but there is a difference between "what happens happens" and tying the dog down to a breeding stand which is what alot of kennels do behind closed doors.
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 pm

i have had to spend alot of money just to own my dogs because of the pitbull ordinance and ban. people around here are terrified because the abused ones is all they show via media
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby Megan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Shelter kills them in 4 days, doesn't adopt them out.

Your area has a ban on them.

Yet you want to breed them. Lovely.

This forum welcomes responsible breeders as a whole. Responsible means : Health Tested, Titled, Temperment tested, Correctly Bred, etc.

Why not enjoy your dogs as pets? Especially with a ban in your area....

And because I know what he response will be-- I won't be "feeding the trolls" :)
Megan
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby msboss » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Yes I am going to let my dog have puppies because I don't care what the local authorities say they can get my money n shut the hell up and my family lives all over they will be just fine
msboss
Newborn Bully

Postby mtlu » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

It's fine for you to not care what your local authorities say but if there is a ban in your area, your dogs may be taken from you and euthanized; the puppies you sell to others in your area could also get caught and be euthanized. How is this any better than a shelter that euthanizes dogs after four days?

These are living animals which deserve care and respect, not toys for you flout your attitude towards government and authority.
mtlu
Addicted to PBF

Postby Red » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

msboss wrote:oops sorry again perhaps whoever started this site should have an introductory post stating that only people paying the government for the right to have puppies are allowed :aha:

When you joined, you should have received an email that address back yard breeding on the forum and how the forum sees it . At least it used to be that way, back in the days, to avoid the usual load of irresponsible people showing up wanting to breed their dogs and refusing to change their mind or see what the reality is. Crazy talk about the government involvement was not there though, they must have forgotten.Of course people only read what they want to read.

msboss wrote:i have spent hundreds of dollars on my dogs because i buy them from kennels. i do not discriminate anyone who cannot afford to start breeding with all of the legalities but there is a difference between "what happens happens" and tying the dog down to a breeding stand which is what alot of kennels do behind closed doors.

Some people spend thousands of dollars on their rescue dogs, because they care about them, and it is how it should be in the first place when we own dogs, no matter what papers the dogs comes with, or the lack of. The fact that you bought from a kennel is not a selling point or something that automatically makes you a good owner or a responsible one.Kennels like the one you bought from, that are clearly not keeping track of what happens to the dogs they sell, nor make sure they sell to responsible individuals only, in a safe environment, are a part of the problem.

The puppies you plan to have...where are they going to go? To friends in the same banned area? To family members/friends who will play around with breeding as well?
Will you keep them all? What is your town pet limit? If there is a ban breeding is most likely not allowed. You can get some clarifications on your city ordinance if you tell us the area where you live, so one of us can look it up, and see if you truly understand the consequences of your action, and just simply based of where you live. That is only part of what you should consider though.

Yes I am going to let my dog have puppies because I don't care what the local authorities say they can get my money n shut the hell up and my family lives all over they will be just fine

Ugh, just saw this as I was checking my terrible grammar. You are making it impossible for anyone to think that you can be educated.
Red
Addicted to PBF

Postby Breezy833 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm

AllisonPibbleLvr wrote:This is clearly not the right forum for you. Please go away.

Ur contributing to over population, the world had enough pit bulls. Get ur dog fixed
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions