"Bella"rina!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

"Bella"rina!

Postby ilovetyson » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 am

Meet Bella, She is a 5-6yr old Beagle.. Pit.. Mix of sorts. She is maybe 45lbs. She is actually my soon to be Sis in law's dog. But now that her and my brother have there 2nd child, Bella has taken to the back burner :( She spends WAY Too much time in her crate right now. My rescue has agree'd to take her in. But, she is SUPER Timid with most dogs. So trying to find her a foster is hard. She is good with cats, And with Calmer less "In your face" kind of dogs.. she does better. She is one of the sweetest dogs, and is great in her crate and is housetrained. She just wants to sit in your lap. She is a little more energy then MOST 5-6 yr old dogs. But, with a nice walk.. She is Ok :)
She rides well in the car, and Loves everyone!
We had her at a big event over the weekend, and she did AWESOME with everyone.. Cept when the pups were barking and growling from playing together. Lol She was playing "Referee" from her crate! lol

One of the other director's took her home as they live closer to my Brother then I Do, and she is already attached to me. And was freaking out when I left her. She Truly needs a amazing home! She Did great with the small dogs, and the calmer dogs she was more confident. The more active/in your face dogs, She would hide behind me. This is a BIG improvement as the first cpl events she growled at every dog! Soo YAY! :)

She isn't my foster, But I Do know her, and she did stay here one night. So, Hopefully that is Ok :)

I Just want to get her out there to find her a awesome forever home!

ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Re: "Bella"rina!

Postby ilovetyson » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Bella is a awesome little girl, That i think her age scares people off! She is a WONDERFUL girl, and SOOOOOOO Sweet! Please pass her around!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

she's adorable....
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Well, I was petsitting Bella for a week as my brother and his wife went on there honeymoon. And while her being here, I realized she had NO Idea how to be in a house free roaming. So, I worked with her the week I had her, and by the end of the week, decided to just keep fostering her. Cause I didn't want her to revert back after the work I had put into her. But, she is doing MUCH Better! She now allows the dogs to sleep next to her, and approach her without growling. But, if they start playing she barks at them as if to say "Calm down we are inside" But, I tell her No, and to lay down, and she does. :)

But, keep fingers crossed she will have a Meet and greet the end of this week. No other dogs, Just a cat :) :) It would be perfect for her! I am SO Excited to see how this goes and to know she will be in a forever home!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Fingers crossed!!!
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Nickdawg » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm

hope it works out - she is just so cute!!
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm

ADOPTED! It was Love at first sight, For her and the Family! :) She has a little 3yr old boy to play with now, that she adores!
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Awesome news!
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Nickdawg » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm

:yipee:
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF