Greetings from Central Fl!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings from Central Fl!!

Postby AbbieKadabbie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 am

Hello! I've been a pitbull mom for about a year now. I rescued my baby Abbie when she was 4 months old.
Two boys, around the ages of 14-16, had tied her up and were beating her wit sticks and rocks. Throwing hard dirt clumps and everything else at her. She was malnourished and stinky. Abbie only weighted a big ol 8lbs at 4 months.
I took her into my heart, and had plans to find her a good solid home. I wasn't looking for a dog right then, and had thought my life to be too busy. Boy was I wrong. She crawled into bed with my ex-fiance and I, and just made herself at home. After a week of lazy home searching, i fell in love.

She's been my constant companion, and has seen me through my break up with my ex-fiance, my father's divorce, and frustration of trying to get my life on track.
She's my best friend.

AbbieKadabbie
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings from Central Fl!!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi! and :welcome: to you and Abbie :)
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby AbbieKadabbie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Thank you! :)
I've been trying to find information on travelling with pibbles. My boyfriend is currently stationed in afgan, and will be coming home in may... however, he lives in Bozeman Montana, and well... trying to find other ways to travel then drive since it will be me and abbie
AbbieKadabbie
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Welcome!

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Leslie H » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H