Hello from Oklahoma!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Oklahoma!

Postby CassiaSkinner » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 pm

My husband and I just purchased the latest addition to our family.. Phelix on 12/10/12. He's an APBT bully. RE/Gotti lines. We have another dog, Beatrix who is a pit bull/saint Bernard mix. Super smart and sometimes over protective, she's my guardian angel. We've had her for just over a year. Along with them we have two kittens, Jazzy boy and Tiger girl, we picked them up a month ago. And we had two chickens, Penny and Lucy. A few days ago some dogs up the road got out of their yard and killed Lucy, Penny is very sad. Chickens make very nice pets, my mom brought them from California to where we live in Oklahoma after my grandma died in June for my grandpa. Penny is the nice one and is a 'lap chicken', loves to be cuddled and flies up in your lap for lovin's. the eggs are just a bonus ;) I got Phelix as an early Christmas present for my husband who wants to show&breed... He plans on doing weight pull with him in the future. We(I) have a lot of research to do, showing horses under saddle was my thing so I'm looking forward to this as a nice hobby with my husband. We've got a lot to learn and any advice/information is appreciated. :)
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refid=9 ... 1074724128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can pictures there(I hope) :)
My laptop won't turn on, idk what's going on so that's the best I can do at the moment.
CassiaSkinner
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Oklahoma!

Postby jamielvsaustin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi! and :welcome: to the forum :) You've come to a great place to learn.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby CassiaSkinner » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:49 pm

jamielvsaustin wrote:Hi! and :welcome: to the forum :) You've come to a great place to learn.

Thank you :) I'm really excited about our new puppy.

Some things I forgot to mention.. It's hard using the cellphone, I guess I need a new battery for my laptop.. Should get it before Christmas :) just some stats on me.
Marital status: 2 year anniversary in a month.
Children: none;trying
Kids: 5; 2 cats, 2 dogs & 1 chicken
We live in town with dad and grandpa, I take partial care of the old man :)
Place of work: homemaker
Husband works in the oilfield, currently seeking work.
Favorite color: blue.
Some tidbits about me.
CassiaSkinner
Newborn Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:27 pm

awesome intro and welcome! good to have you. You'll find a lot of good information here.
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions