Woof from Jack and Dave!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Woof from Jack and Dave!

Postby davedog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi, I'm Dave and I'm owned by a thirteen-year-old pitt mix named Jack. I adopted him from a pitt rescue group about ten years ago when I lived on the West Coast. Jack, my husky, and I moved to the East Coast about five years ago. I suspect Jack is half pitt/half English pointer.

He's been having some urinary tract issues of late, and I happened on this forum via a Google search. He had a urinary infection about two months caused by a rare form of bacteria and that cleared up. Today, I noticed his urine was brownish red, so I took a sample to the vet. (When he had the infection, the urine was a bright red.) The vet did say in October that his routine annual physical labs showed he was starting to have some kidney deterioration, which is not uncommon in a dog his age.

Here is Jack in my bed before I had a chance to make it. He knows that person roused from bed leaves a warm spot which must be exploited.

davedog
Newborn Bully

Re: Woof from Jack and Dave!

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Welcome! He's a cutie! I hope you like it here and can find some things to help you...even if it is just support for the times you guys are going thru. There are some good threads in Health on urine problems that may help you.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: Woof from Jack and Dave!

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions