hello from sacramento

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from sacramento

Postby 916pitts » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 am

http://db.tt/hxJSADyB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; my favorite pic of juicy . http://db.tt/bxKCyywJ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this is oso
Both pics are them about 4 months old
916pitts
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from sacramento

Postby 916pitts » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:58 am

So i got more excited posting my pups pics , kinda forgot to intro myself ! Well i have two great pitts oso (black and white male ) from a blue and red nose litter. He just turned a year old and has to be ovet 100 lbs and he swears hes a toy breed dog! Juicy is my red bone female ( brownish fawn and white ) from a blue and red nose litter opposite of oso's . Her mom was a blue and father a red . She knows shes pretty too , hence her behavior . Super hyper , unless shes with my youngest daughter. They like sisters . So im in my 30s have house full of girls , 3 to be exact and of course my other kids oso and juicy ! I saw this forum and looked real cool and informational. And i had alot of free time @ work tonight. Lol ! So here we are . Look foward to reading all the threads and posting some myself ! Esp pics , i got tons ... any contest here ? Pup of the month ! Oso and juicy are winning them all hahahhahah j/k unless there are some prizes ? =D ok i guess i should do some work . Talk to you all later!
916pitts
Newborn Bully

Postby Apbt4life » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:32 pm

welcome to the forum! there is alot of great information here.
Apbt4life
Matured Bully

Postby Leslie H » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Hello, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Also, be forewarned, this board is very pro-rescue/anti-irresponsible breeders. Are you comfortable with that?
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby 916pitts » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:25 am

Hello again, names preston from cali sacramento to be exact. I work in the health field as nurse . I have sereval little girls and two great dogs. I wouldnt say my dogs are rescues or anything nor are they some expense pup from a backyard breeder or puppy mill. Juicy exacty came from someone who resuced her mom and didnt know she was pregnant. Oso came from anothrr unexpected litter from a friend . Couldnt choose between the two so i got them both .

Now to your question, which by the way seemed kinda rude ! Why would i mind , and or even sigh up for a forum which based on pitbulls and such . So i kinda take offense to that ! Maybe because of the pics which show the ear crops ? Not sure why you would ask me such a thing . But to clear up matters about that , juicy actually had a tear of her ear . Whch my vet suggested a ear crop because in the future it may have need to do done . And osos ended up gettn his due to juicy just wouldnt leave his alone after hers were shorten . Also i do like the look and got a great price for both procedures . I know people dont like them but opinions are just that ...YOUR OPINION .

I really didnt read the sticky on what info was needed when posting a intro. But do understand the nature of keeping myself and such kinda vague ... this is the internet !!! And thesee threads have public access. So if i didnt post enough info to gain all access. Thanks for your consideration . And if you could have my pics and threads /stickys deleted from your forums ! And have a great day.
916pitts
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 am

916pitts wrote:Now to your question, which by the way seemed kinda rude ! Why would i mind , and or even sigh up for a forum which based on pitbulls and such . So i kinda take offense to that ! Maybe because of the pics which show the ear crops ? Not sure why you would ask me such a thing .

The question wasn't asked because of the dogs ears. I can almost guarantee it was asked because based on this post:
916pitts wrote:So i got more excited posting my pups pics , kinda forgot to intro myself ! Well i have two great pitts oso (black and white male ) from a blue and red nose litter. He just turned a year old and has to be ovet 100 lbs and he swears hes a toy breed dog! Juicy is my red bone female ( brownish fawn and white ) from a blue and red nose litter opposite of oso's . Her mom was a blue and father a red . She knows shes pretty too , hence her behavior . Super hyper , unless shes with my youngest daughter. They like sisters . So im in my 30s have house full of girls , 3 to be exact and of course my other kids oso and juicy ! I saw this forum and looked real cool and informational. And i had alot of free time @ work tonight. Lol ! So here we are . Look foward to reading all the threads and posting some myself ! Esp pics , i got tons ... any contest here ? Pup of the month ! Oso and juicy are winning them all hahahhahah j/k unless there are some prizes ? =D ok i guess i should do some work . Talk to you all later!

It is clear you are uneducated about the breed. First, it is not "Pitt". There is no second "t". It is "Pit". That's like the people who write "chiwawa". Second, the way you talk about the parents of your dogs show some ignorance...while the dogs may have had a blue nose and a red nose-it means nothing. While some use it as a form of description (and it can be argued that you are as well) it kind of sounds like you think it means something. That one is superior to another or perhaps you think it's part of their lineage/heritage. Also, the size of your dog(s) points even further to your lack of knowledge. 100lbs is not the typical weight for almost all of the dogs that fall under the Pit Bull term.

I'm curious to see if you'll be given access. You clearly need to learn but your attitude is off putting. If you're going to get all bent out of shape because of a single question, personally, I think you're both in the wrong place AND have the wrong breed. You're going to face discrimination because of your dogs, and if you have the same attitude with those people as you do with those that asked a question of you-you're only going to enforce the stigma these dogs get-that they're baby eating dogs who are owned by uneducated thugs.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby 916pitts » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 am

Lmfao ... seriously . So i used a slang word . Wooooo ... just funny . And yeah actually i know the difference between american pitbulls ,american staffordshire terrier, staffordshire terrier. And the new breed of bullys which consist of bulldog /pit/ amstaff mix. Really if most people are so judgemental over such things ... not something i choose to be a part of. And saying my pups came from a red nose or blue nose , classified me as a thug fizzle funny! I copped a attitude because i just thought it be a cool forum to join. Ive seen plenty of post with less gain access . So just wondering what i posted wrong. Basically my hope is now that all these post just be deleted in general ! My dogs are just that , dogs ! Yes they have very much pitbull traits , are they 100% american pitbulls or amstaffs or just staffs ... who the hell knows . And I can care less ! They are me and my kids dogs. I dont fight them. I dont backyard breed . And ya oso might have some kinda mastiff in his bloodlines or bully or great dane or lab. What the fizzle he looks like a pitbull and everyone swears by it. I cant change peoples fizzle up opinions . And can care less... i was gonna be a dick and commet more . But im assuming you two who posted already realize what kinda anal ass people you are ! I just hope the rest of this forum isnt so lame! And i hope your dogs run away from you lmfao ! Please admin of this forum DELETE ME !

YOUR FRIEND :woowoo:

THUG WITH PITTS ! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
916pitts
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 am

I never said you were a thug, I said that's how people will perceive you because of your attitude.

And it should be "couldn't care less", as is there isn't less of a care you could give.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby PITtsburgher » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:21 am

No one is going to be open to learning if they are getting "corrected" on stupid stuff like grammar and dog colors.
Can we just welcome someone to the forum without getting 100% judgmental?
PITtsburgher
Matured Bully

Return to Introductions