. My basic stats, including location without getting too specific.
2. My history with the breed and how I got into it.
3. What I like about the breed.
4. My own dog.
5. My APBT-related interests (the obedience, agility, etc., and our goals for the future).
6. My unrelated interests, including my other pets
7. I also included a link where folks could read a bit more about me, if they were interested enough (the blog).
8. I also threw in pics and video, which always makes people happy.
My name is James and I live in Toronto. I've had Roxy (My pure bred american pitbull terrier) since she was a puppy and she's currently 8 and a half years right now. I love pitbulls because of their loyalty and their personality!
I also have a handful of other pets from fish (flowerhorn, discus, etc) and turtles!
Unfortunately Roxy has a couple of health issues such as skin problems (bumps on her body). Luckily it isn't too serious (from what the vet has told us) but I've been real curious and cautious about it. I'm hoping I can get my account approved so I can get more feedback about some other health issues.
Here are some pictures :]