Hello All!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello All!

Postby jamezgt » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:07 pm

I've been a member here for a while but forgot my previous username. I was wondering if I can get my account approved because I had a health concern question for my pitbull :(
jamezgt
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello All!

Postby jamezgt » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

. My basic stats, including location without getting too specific.
2. My history with the breed and how I got into it.
3. What I like about the breed.
4. My own dog.
5. My APBT-related interests (the obedience, agility, etc., and our goals for the future).
6. My unrelated interests, including my other pets
7. I also included a link where folks could read a bit more about me, if they were interested enough (the blog).
8. I also threw in pics and video, which always makes people happy.

My name is James and I live in Toronto. I've had Roxy (My pure bred american pitbull terrier) since she was a puppy and she's currently 8 and a half years right now. I love pitbulls because of their loyalty and their personality!

I also have a handful of other pets from fish (flowerhorn, discus, etc) and turtles!

Unfortunately Roxy has a couple of health issues such as skin problems (bumps on her body). Luckily it isn't too serious (from what the vet has told us) but I've been real curious and cautious about it. I'm hoping I can get my account approved so I can get more feedback about some other health issues.

Here are some pictures :]

jamezgt
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello All!

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 am

Welcome back!

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions