Hello From NC!!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello From NC!!

Postby DakotaMidnight » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 am

Hello from NC!!
Hi,I am a married mom of 3 kids,4 fur babies,2 horses and one sassy barn kitty!!
We live on a beautiful horse farm on the outskirts of a small town in NC.We share our farm with 4 amazing dogs...our 12 year old English Cocker rescue,5 year old Great Pyr,4 year old Jack Russell Terrier and our newest addition to the family as pictured here,our one year old American Staffordshire Terrier Dakota! My hubby has raised and rescued the APBt for 30 plus years, this is our first Amstaff!
Each of our dogs have a job to do on the farm.
Our Great Pyr named Bear is our livestock guardian
Our Jack Russell Terrier named Cowboy is the farms mascot,he is greeter to all visitors and keeps the horses inline :tongue:
Our Amstaff named Dakota is Chief Security,kid protector and all around farm dog and major licker :mmm:
Our English Cocker Spaniel Buddy..well he is the hunter in the family,he likes to chase of any unwanted little visitors like ratts,mice,stray cats and just our older man on the farm.

Along with our fur babies we also have 2 more 4 legged babies which are our horses Ace and Chief(pics to come..LOL)
and we cant forget our one eyed barn kitty Tigger that's now 5,we rescued him at 4 weeks old form being thrown away due to he was only born with one eye!

Dakota celebrated his one year birthday(hence Birthday hat) in October alon gin the picture is my 12 year old son and hubby!

[img][IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s510/Doggies4/100_4341.jpg[/img][/img]
DakotaMidnight
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello From NC!!

Postby DakotaMidnight » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:42 am

DakotaMidnight wrote:Hello from NC!!
Hi,I am a married mom of 3 kids,4 fur babies,2 horses and one sassy barn kitty!!
We live on a beautiful horse farm on the outskirts of a small town in NC.We share our farm with 4 amazing dogs...our 12 year old English Cocker rescue,5 year old Great Pyr,4 year old Jack Russell Terrier and our newest addition to the family as pictured here,our one year old American Staffordshire Terrier Dakota! My hubby has raised and rescued the APBt for 30 plus years, this is our first Amstaff!
Our Jack Russell Terrier named Cowboy is the farms mascot,he is greeter to all visitors and keeps the horses inline :tongue:
Our Amstaff named Dakota is Chief Security,kid protector and all around farm dog and major licker :mmm:
Our English Cocker Spaniel Buddy..well he is the hunter in the family,he likes to chase of any unwanted little visitors like ratts,mice,stray cats and just our older man on the farm.

Along with our fur babies we also have 2 more 4 legged babies which are our horses Ace and Chief(pics to come..LOL)
and we cant forget our one eyed barn kitty Tigger that's now 5,we rescued him at 4 weeks old form being thrown away due to he was only born with one eye!

Dakota celebrated his one year birthday(hence Birthday hat) in October alon gin the picture is my 12 year old son and hubby!

DakotaMidnight
Newborn Bully

Postby DakotaMidnight » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:43 am

DakotaMidnight wrote:
We live on a beautiful horse farm on the outskirts of a small town in NC.We share our farm with 4 amazing dogs...our 12 year old English Cocker rescue,5 year old Great Pyr,4 year old Jack Russell Terrier and our newest addition to the family as pictured here,our one year old American Staffordshire Terrier Dakota! My hubby has raised and rescued the APBT for 30 plus years, this is our first Amstaff!

DakotaMidnight
Newborn Bully

Postby DakotaMidnight » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 am

DakotaMidnight wrote:
DakotaMidnight wrote:
We live on a beautiful horse farm on the outskirts of a small town in NC.We share our farm with 4 amazing dogs...our 12 year old English Cocker rescue,5 year old Great Pyr,4 year old Jack Russell Terrier and our newest addition to the family as pictured here,our one year old American Staffordshire Terrier Dakota! My hubby has raised and rescued the APBT for 30 plus years, this is our first Amstaff!
Our English Cocker Spaniel Buddy..well he is the hunter in the family,he likes to chase off any unwanted little visitors like ratts,mice,stray cats and just our older man on the farm.

DakotaMidnight
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

:welcome: Thank you for rescuing, adopting, and fostering! Please post some pics of all your fur babies in the Gallery so we can drool over them, especially Dakota! He's looks like a ham! We love all animals here, and many of us are horse people as well :)

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions