New Here

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Here

Postby samjotalley » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:50 am

Hi! I am married and in Louisiana. We are now the owner of a Catahoula/Pit, whose name is Chaos. He is 15 weeks old and something else. Right now we are working on potty training and we have good days and bad days. I am new to both breeds and looking for info on training.

Sam
samjotalley
Newborn Bully

Re: New Here

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi there and welcome! Can you tell us more about yourself so that you can be given full access? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out.
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby samjotalley » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm

We have only had Chaos for a week and are looking into obedience training, potty training, and maybe do some hunting with him. I'm used to Labs, so he is a big change for me. I think if we can get the potty training down he can do anything. So far he is doing good with not chewing on everything in my house :). Chaos is our only pet (child), he seems more like a child than a pet. As of now he follows me every where and stays right on my heels.

My hobbies are motorcycle riding, making jewelry, cooking with my husband, and graphic design.

I don't have any pics or videos online yet.
samjotalley
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Can't wait to see some pictures of him! Most of us here use Photobucket on the computers, and Tapatalk Forum Host on our Smart Phones to upload pics. Please check out the Training section for many tips on potty training, and puppy things.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions