Greetings

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Greetings

Postby The Android » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm new here, but not new to the breed. I currently have a 6 year old female full blooded APBT I had her since she was 6 weeks old, and I also have an 8 year old male APBT mixed with a rottweiler, I had him since he was 3 months. I have a little min pin too, but he's my moms. The 8 year old male is named Big Smoke and the 6 year old female is named Liberty.

Liberty is the ultimate sweet heart, I put a lot of work into training her the way I wanted, and she has been the best do I have ever had. She is my best friend, my room mate, she sleeps in my bed. She is definitely a female, she acts just like one. She has mood swings, gets jealous, when we go on vacation and don't take her, she ignores me. I have changed a lot of pit bull haters minds about the breed with her. She is truly a one of a kind dog.

Big Smoke, what can I say about him? He's a big ole teddy bear, he suffers from the rottweiler mentality of him being littler then he really is, especially when he tries to sit in my lap. He is an outside dog, so he is territorial, and suffers from "stranger danger." If he doesn't know you he wont' hesitate to bite, that is why he is chained up. Say as you might, that's what we wanted when we got him. However if you take the time and get him to like you. (Feed him a bunch of table food) He'll love you forever. Typical man.. way to his heart is through his stomach. He is by no means a bad dog, I taught him a lot, and for him being an outside dog, he sure knows not to go the bathroom in the house, knows where his room is. He is smarter then the average bear.. heck he looks like one.

Chief, the little min pin. He was a show dog, and he is 2 years old. He was one win away from being a champion, until his hips separated and had to have surgery. We adopted him after she couldn't use him for show no more. You would think show dogs are very well mannered, and stuff. He was so scared of everything, didn't know how to go to the bathroom on the leash, and was terrified of the inside dog. (Can't blame him) He came a long way, he has his flaws, but it's still a work in progress. He has made himself at home, gets a long with both Liberty and Big Smoke. He suffers from a Napoleon Complex, but most small dogs do. I work with him, but he doesn't respond well to males, so my mom has been working with him. He's almost there.

That's enough about me, and my dogs.
The Android
Newborn Bully

Re: Greetings

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Welcome! Please be sure to read all of the stickies at the tops of each section before posting.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions