Lost

Talk about diets, exercise, and disease.

Lost

Postby Sparkles » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:03 pm

So, I adopted a puppy (black lab/pit) today..as they were taking their puppies to a kill shelter. I know I haven't been real active lately, but my Violet just didn't work out. This puppy is 4 months...has had all shots, wormed, and flea preventative. I just literally got her home. She's a dollface and is so sweet! I plan to set up a vet apt in the next couple days but for tonight I have a question...she's been eating and pottying fine...but I noticed when shes resting....she's panting really fast...with all the dogs I've ever had...I've never noticed this with any of them. She's had plenty of water, I even took her on a walk today...so...I'm a bit lost and wondering if I should set apt for sooner than later...probably tomorrow I'm guessing? Any suggestions? Nerves maybe from going to new home? I know the people were feeding regular puppy chow they said they got at walmart bc they couldnt afford much...her farts SMELL! I have premium edge at my home for her....I'm just confused on the very fast panting breathing....during sleep. Any clue?
Sparkles
Newborn Bully

Re: Lost

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 pm

What do you mean Violet "didn't work out?"

As for the pup, given the sketchy circumstances from which you got her, a vet visit sooner rather than later is definitely warranted.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Re: Lost

Postby Nickdawg » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 am

:goodpost:
Nickdawg
Addicted to PBF

Return to Health Issues