Newbie from the south!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Newbie from the south!

Postby Shasty » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Hey guys! I'm a 31 y/o female from Georgia. I'm the proud owner of a 3 month old apbt, named Sophie. I decided to join this forum to ensure that I stay current on the breeds info!

I've been a dog owner my entire life (primarily large breeds). I've had everything from collies to Labradors, to rottweilers to apbts! Pitbulls are by far my favorite :-) I was introduced to the breed by a friend.

I acquired my Sophie due to someone else's negligence. Ran into a law enforcement friend who was handling a fighting case & told me the bait dogs would be euthanized as the shelter had no room for them. So, I took Sophie. She was very abused, malnourished & terrified of us. However, after just a few days, her favorite place was my lap :-)
I am a stay-at-home mom & wife, therefore I have nothing but time to work with her. She adapted to a great routine, very quickly. She has turned out to be nothing short of a blessing. Obedient, sweet, loyal & fun. We are still working on simple commands and I enjoy every minute of it!

I also own a mini-rex bunny & a Chinese hamster. I enjoy interacting with them, as well. I also enjoy cooking, crafts & running.

I would post pictures and videos of my sweet girl but I don't know how!

Look forward to chatting!
-Sebrina
Shasty
Newborn Bully

Re: Newbie from the south!

Postby spammie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome to PBF Sebrina. Thanks for helping the girl out. :thumbsup:
:modwelcomeonly2:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions