Hi Everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hi Everyone

Postby FamousAmos » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Hi All, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Bridget and I've just rescued a pup this week that I'm told is a mix of pit and possibly Lab. Amos is 8 wks old and weighs a whopping 7 lbs lol. The vet thinks he could stand to gain another pound before we come back in a few wks. Amos travelled with a group of pups and adults from Tenn that were rescued from a kill shelter and brought to WI. All the adults were pits and I was told one was his momma.
I also have a 6 yr old German Sheperd named Grace who I rescued 3 yrs ago. Shes not very interested in Amos, as much as he tries lol but she likes laying on the blanket he plays on with him.
I'm sure I'll have lots of questions because I can already see some signs dominance in Amos, which we're already addressing.

Bridget :hi
FamousAmos
Newborn Bully

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby spammie » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 am

Hi Bridget and welcome to PBF. Thanks for helping the pup out. :thumbsup: Read all you can on multi-dog homes. Most of us have more than one dog and it's about good management.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions