Hello everyone.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello everyone.

Postby kgregors21 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

Hello Every one!

I guess ill start now... My name is Kyle and I'm a 21 year-old AST owner here in Florence, Ky. I will be honest my little girl is my first one of this breed I've ever had. I grew up around a Boxer, Rottweiler, jackRussell, a lab, and mutts. Getting into this was by mistake. My ex and myself got her as a "couples our dog" from her mothers litter. Well when we broke up and it came down to who has taken care and bought everything she became my dog. So I'm new to every thing and reading and absorbing everything. I absolutely love her to death and this breed. She is beyond smart and she impresses me everyday.

Well my little girls name is Airie. She is a 13 week old red nose AST (so I can have her in the apartment). She is everything I've always wanted in a dog. She is smart, crazy athletic, has an amazing personality, and learns quick. We are currently going though puppy classes for right now and doing the basic training. She loves learning new tricks and loves being a pain. We go for walks every day I get off work and work on tricks and commands. On the weekends we go to parks or state parks and walk the trails off leash as much as plausible. She stays right on my heals sniffing and never going far away from me. I am a Marine Reservist so she's already helping me stay in shape. I truly love how bullheaded she is. It suits me well but she knows I'm charge.

(ignore the mess we where having to much fun)
n
Well a little bit more about my self would be I am a Marine Reservist as mentioned before. I enjoy being out side. Running, Hiking, climbing, swimming. I do enjoy video games every so often. I work construction as my daily job.

cant wait to unlock the knowledge on here.
kgregors21
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello everyone.

Postby spammie » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

First, I want to thank you for your service to our country. :thumbsup:
Enjoy the board, it's a great place to learn about the breed.
:modwelcomeonly1:
spammie
Regulator

Return to Introductions