Introduction from Florida

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Introduction from Florida

Postby Pinupprincess » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 am

Hi! My name is Kelly. I'm from Florida. I have always owned pittys and recently lost my last one about a year ago. I decided to go to the shelter to look around and found Kimbo. He's a 2 year old 80 lb blue nose. When I asked about him they told me he was going to be euthanized in about 3 hours because of heart worms. So I adopted him and he is currently being treated for heart worms. So now I have a big lovey lap dog !!
Pinupprincess
Newborn Bully

Re: Introduction from Florida

Postby Pinupprincess » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 am

Little more about kimbo and I. We are currently working on getting him certified as a service dog to show people here in Florida that they are not bad dogs. He is also pulling weights and going to shows just to watch. Him and I are currently doing photoshoots for pinups and Pitbulls and trying hard to show people how amazing and sweet these dogs are. Kimbo was found tied to a tree and brought to the pound. I found him before he was due to be put down. I recently got a call from his previous owner a month after adopting him saying they want him back. Personally I don't believe they deserve him back because he was heart worm positive thin and had his ears chopped Badly. But I love him.
Pinupprincess
Newborn Bully

Postby Pinupprincess » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 am

Image my baby boy
Pinupprincess
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Welcome! Thank you for adopting the big ham and helping him get healthy! I'm from the Tampa Bay area, but in VA now. There is a huge pit bull presence and groups in the area for yall to have all kinds of fun. I don't advise returning him to his previous owners either. They don't deserve him, and he would've been euthd if it wasn't for you.

I'll approve you shortly when I'm back at my computer :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions