new to forum, "hello"

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

new to forum, "hello"

Postby Teresadawn » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm

:hi
I bought a pit puppy about a month ago. He is a beautiful solid blue/silver color with light blue eyes, (like that of a husky). His coat is the softest I've ever felt on a dog. Everyone that see him says he looks just like a "Gund" brand teddy bear. Everyone also wants to know what kind of dog he is. Since he has no white markings anywhere, I was wandering if you could lead me in the right direction of his mix? The former owner did not know what he is mixed with. He has no color inside his mouth or on his tongue. In all aspects, he, (Theodore) looks just like a Pit except for the lack of white markings.
Not only is Theodore, the most beautiful dog I've ever seen but he has proven to be so smart. Already house trained and it completely tolerant of my 3 and 4 yr olds that tote him around like a baby doll. He loves to cuddle and is really great with our other dogs too.
Any suggestions?
Thanx,
Teresa
Teresadawn
Newborn Bully

Return to Introductions