New member! Hello :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New member! Hello :)

Postby OregonGrown » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi my name is Lacey and I got my first pit bull for my birthday in Sep 2012. He was 3 months old from a family who owned his mom and wanted one of her puppies to be their next family dog. He was the last of the litter and already pad trained when we got him, which was awesome. He had a total of 3 accidents in the house before he went strictly outside :) We have never own a pit bull before but we have met many through friends and we loved how they all had the most personable and friendly attitudes. We already had two small dogs, a beagle named Penny Lane and a Cock-a-poo named Buster and we always dreamed of adding a big dog to our clan, so when we moved into a house with a HUGE secure yard we couldn't help but talk about getting a pit bull, and talk led to "Hey babe, I found this dog in the online classifieds..." and the next day I was driving 2 hours to pick up little Wrecker T so he could attend my birthday party the next day.At first Buster and Penny didn't want much to do with him, but almost 5 months later and they are a happy family and a very cute mix of faces ;)
Image Wrecker at about 4 months, still sleeps like this frequently.

We run a small business from home so the dogs get a lot of attention and spend a lot of their day out in the yard, unless it's raining. I take Wrecker to doggie classes as well as 5-6 days a week going on walks or hikes. He also loves going to the dog park with Penny, we are fortunate to have a very nice well taken care of one by our house. I am interested in doing something like agility with him as he is very energetic, athletic, and focused.One of the reasons i'm joining the forum is to get info on pit activities and recommendations on strong toys :) Wrecker loves everyone and everything and I'm so glad we decided to bring him into our family. I can't wait to see what a great dog he is going to become, because he truly is a great puppy. Other than our 3 dogs we have fish. One 30gal freshwater tank and one 60gal saltwater reef. They keep our hands full but only in the best way :)
I'm excited to learn more about this awesome breed from real pity parents!
ImagePity party :) With friends dogs Oden and Frog.
ImageWrecker LOVES climbing the butte.
ImageWhen my boyfriend lays down Wrecker likes to use him as a pillow, its the cutest thing ever.
OregonGrown
Newborn Bully

Re: New member! Hello :)

Postby OregonGrown » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Is this where I get approved to post on other discussions?
OregonGrown
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes it is :) I apologize, as it seems I missed your intro yesterday when I was approving users. Another mod should approve you soon, as I'm away from my computer this week.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby BabyReba » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
BabyReba
Regulator

Return to Introductions