Hello from Georgia!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Georgia!

Postby BeautifulAngel » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello! My name is Michele. I'm originally from California, but recently relocated to the gorgeous state of Georgia. I'm a 29-year-old owner of a sweet APBT puppy named Bow. She and her 2 sisters were dumped in a parking lot, so I scooped them up and took them home. I kept Bow and rehomed the others. Bow is not my first APBT, I have owned 2 others, and I absolutely love the breed! Currently, Bow is about 16 weeks old. She just finished her first puppy obedience class, and did awesome all throughout it!

I love to go hiking with Bow and my 4 year old GSD. Teaching them tricks, giving them lots of love and affection, and spoiling them make me happy. :) I am trying to properly socialize Bow with many different types of people and animals.

Bow is a fantastic dog... very eager to learn and please. She is happy and very social!

I am thrilled to have found this Forum and I look forward to getting to know you all!
BeautifulAngel
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Georgia!

Postby CallSignOWL » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm

hellow~! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: Hello from Georgia!

Postby Shasty » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Hey there! I'm in Georgia, as well! This forum is awesome :):smile:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Shasty