hello from south philadelphia

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello from south philadelphia

Postby goodfella1118 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 pm

hi my name is steve im from south philadelphia , im married with a baby on the way , i have 2 dogs a female black lab, and we just got a blue fawn pitbull puppy who is 13 weeks old.
goodfella1118
Newborn Bully

Re: hello from south philadelphia

Postby goodfella1118 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 pm

o sorry just saw the sample post, this is my first pitbull, but i have owned dobermans in the past. Ive always wanted a pitbull but when i was younger my mother and father always had dobermans , now i have my own house so i finally got my pit. My lab was my sisters whom she gave to me when she got an apartment that didnt allow pets. Im inetersted in maybe getting into weight pull when my pup is old enough. I work as a registered nurse in a trauma center in philadelphia so my schedule leaves me with a good amount of time to work with my dogs . I will post a pic of my guys once i figure out how to post them. thanks steve b
goodfella1118
Newborn Bully

Postby CallSignOWL » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 am

hello! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Postby ABOSWORTH » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 am

Welcome, I'm new here myself. Pits are fun dogs, you are going to have a blast with the pit puppy. To post pics you just need to host the photos at a site like tinypic or photobucket. Then you can post the links with IMG codes on forums.
ABOSWORTH
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:37 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions