Daisy Baby!

Why buy from a breeder when there are plenty of homeless pups in shelters???

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby Studlintsean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Daisy is still looking for her forever home. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.
User avatar
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Northern Va

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby aznchipmunk » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Studlintsean wrote:Daisy is still looking for her forever home. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.


She was a ROCKSTAR today!! Hopefully someone will adopt her!!
User avatar
aznchipmunk
Bully Lover 4 Life
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 pm
Location: My own little world, people know me here

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby Studlintsean » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 am

I had a second meeting at my house and the dog park (with no other dogs) last night at the request of the first family who came and met her. The little boys are obsessed with her and it sounds like the family will be sending in an application today. Fingers crossed.
User avatar
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Northern Va

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby CallSignOWL » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 am

good luck!
User avatar
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby aznchipmunk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Studlintsean wrote:I had a second meeting at my house and the dog park (with no other dogs) last night at the request of the first family who came and met her. The little boys are obsessed with her and it sounds like the family will be sending in an application today. Fingers crossed.


YIPPEE!!! That is awesome!!!
User avatar
aznchipmunk
Bully Lover 4 Life
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 pm
Location: My own little world, people know me here

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby Studlintsean » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

I am happy to report (but will certainly miss her more than I ever thought).... Daisy is going to her forever home tonight!! :beer: :nana:
User avatar
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Northern Va

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby ilovetyson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

Soo happy for her! Thank you for helping her on her journey! Can't wait to see your next foster :)
User avatar
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Tampa Bay Florida

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby dogs4jen » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 am

Congrats! :cheers:
User avatar
dogs4jen
Forum Junky
 
Posts: 3585
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:12 am
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby Studlintsean » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 am

ilovetyson wrote:Soo happy for her! Thank you for helping her on her journey! Can't wait to see your next foster :)


Ill make sure I get her (most likley with 2 males currently) posted here when we decide to get another foster. We are getting a fence put in this month and then vacation in April so we will likley wait until May or June which is better with the Fiance being a teacher and having summers off.
User avatar
Studlintsean
Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Northern Va

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby aznchipmunk » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:34 am

Studlintsean wrote:I am happy to report (but will certainly miss her more than I ever thought).... Daisy is going to her forever home tonight!! :beer: :nana:


Anyone want to meet Daisy's new family?
Image
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
User avatar
aznchipmunk
Bully Lover 4 Life
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 pm
Location: My own little world, people know me here

Re: Daisy Baby!

Postby ilovetyson » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:18 pm

awww What a cute Family that is too! :) <3
User avatar
ilovetyson
Pit Bull Forum Addict
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Tampa Bay Florida

Previous

Return to Rescue Resources & Adoptable Dogs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest