My pitbull is shy and scared

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

My pitbull is shy and scared

Postby Jaxandmkr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 am

Hi, Im a pitbull owner from Pakistan. My dog, Jax, is 6-8 months. I have kept GS all my life so this is my first pit bull. I got him a month back. Jax is a very adorable pup. Hes just afraid of everything though. He wont let me pet him. Wont let me come near him. I try to give him a lot of love but he wont come near me. I tried to put a leash on him today and take him out from a walk. He didnt like it, when i noticed that i was literally dragging him I just took the leash off. Please tell me what to do. Is this trait going to stay in him for ever? What can I do to help my pup overcome is fears and shy ness? Please help me im desparate!!! Id love to hear from people who have experienced this problem.

JaxandMkr
Jaxandmkr
Newborn Bully

Re: My pitbull is shy and scared

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am

hi! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Postby Jaxandmkr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi! Any ideas?
Jaxandmkr
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi. Could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby Jaxandmkr » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

Hello folks! My name is Mohammad Rabbani. I'm an animal and nature lover from Lahore, Pakistan. I'm 23 years old. Im a student and currently running my own business in Pakistan. I'm new to apbt breed so I have lots to learn from you guys!
Jaxandmkr
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 am

Hi there! Please post your concerns again in the Training section so that you can get some good input. Not many members frequent this Intro section, and have likely not seen your questions/concerns.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions