'ello everyone.

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

'ello everyone.

Postby bully_mama » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 pm

'ello everyone..

My name is Amanda, I'm a 22 year old "pit bull" owner. I live in MD. I've always admired bully breeds and all of their wonderful personality traits. I'm currently owned by two. Mya (APBT), a 11 week old blue fawn girl and Loki (APBT/Staffie mix), a soon-to-be 3 year old black and white boy.

Loki - I've had Loki since he was 8 weeks old, we've been through a lot together. We've traveled to FL and back on a little misadventure. Through everything he has been my best friend, my co-pilot and my rock. He's a super sweet laid back boy. He enjoys playing fetch, running around the yard, playing with kids and just being a couch potato.

Mya - About 2 weeks ago Mya joined our family. She fits right in and I can't imagine life without her now. She's a sweet little goof ball with a rambunctious side. She's quickly become Loki's shadow and goes wherever he goes as long as its not too far from mom. She's super smart; she learned her name her first day home, quickly learned "sit" and "stay". Although we're still working on potty training and some other necessary manners.

I also have a tortie shell cat, Latte and the light of my life, my daughter, Delilah.
bully_mama
Newborn Bully

Re: 'ello everyone.

Postby CallSignOWL » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

helo! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Re: 'ello everyone.

Postby Leslie H » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:09 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator