so...yea...I got dogs

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

so...yea...I got dogs

Postby anaverageasian » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 pm

After a good couple decades, I'm finally a dog person again. My catlady of a wife even loves them. Rokie is a 7mos mixed with, I dunno, maybe nothing. Matilda is a 4mos mixed with probably black lab. Got them both from a rescue here near Atlanta
anaverageasian
Newborn Bully

Re: so...yea...I got dogs

Postby CallSignOWL » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm

hi there! :hi
CallSignOWL
Adolescent Bully

Postby Leslie H » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey, could you tell us a little more about yourself, so you can be given access? There's a sample intro sticky in this forum.
Leslie H
Regulator

Postby anaverageasian » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 am

Most of my posts will be short since I'm usually on here from my phone as I'm all over town serving warrants. I live outside of Atlanta with my wife, daughter, 3 cats, fish, and two dogs. I spend most of my time working, playing videogames, singing at karaoke, or reading.

I started looking at dogs after my rats died. I was in the process of buying a new home and realized I'd finally have the space. I decided that with so many pit bulls needing homes and the hard time they have finding families, I'd be able to help one out. After getting Rokie, we brought Matilda to come play and see how he'd get along with her. We ended up keeping her, as well.

I haven't had much experience with dogs and came to this forum whilst researching food. Now I'm just trying to learn what I can.

I'm up way too late again and the dogs want snuggle time, so I'll stop here for now.
anaverageasian
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions