hello

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

hello

Postby Dynasty » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:27 am

it took me a while to get started because of this :run: it distracted the hell out of me ! lol

well my name is mick im 19 from New jersey i have been into bull breeds almost my whole life but i got 1 for my self about 3 years ago , at the time i got Deuce i was looking to adopt a bridle Pitbull named Tyson from a shelter i used to work at , when i finally decided to get him it was to late he had went on the the big kennel in the sky . i wasnt to happy about that but i eventually came across he was like a God send for me he has really taught me to love unconditionally and that a true best friend never leaves your side

Deuce and I are into alot of wrestling around lol flirt pole , his spring pole and on his own time he likes to chase animals like rabbits , deers , turkey etc . on my free time i like to just chat it up on forums and get more knowledge on the Breed and different thing to DIY idea

Deuce is my first bully but ive had several other breed of dogs but bullys are my new FAV ive also had a hand fully of turtles a couple birds a snake couple iguanas and more im sure just dont remember at this time but i plan on getting a girl bully at the time looking for a couple good kennels in my area and i have several in mind not in my area .

i hope this is enough to let me gain access !!!

Dynasty
Newborn Bully

Re: hello

Postby anaverageasian » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 am

Hi. I'm new here, as well. I can't help but wonder how one hides a pit bull.
anaverageasian
Newborn Bully

Postby anaverageasian » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 am

How in the world did I just reply to the wrong post? Anyway. Hi. That other dude sucks. Glad you got the dog out of that.
anaverageasian
Newborn Bully

Postby Leslie H » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions