Hello Everyone

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello Everyone

Postby jen0923 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:40 pm

I hope I am doing this right.

This is my first time on a forum. My name is Jen. I am 43 years old and I live near Tampa FL. I am a first time accidental APBT owner. I have always had dogs but never this breed.

My dogs name is Diva and she is a two year old rednose that I got when she was about two months old. My daughter had got her from who knows where and got caught by her landlord so here I am two years later still with Diva. She lives with me, my husband two other dogs and a cat. Diva lives up to her name in the fact that she loves to dress up when we go for our walks. She thinks everyone she meets should be her friend including the raccoons that come to the yard which does not work out so well for her. What I like most about her is that she is not scared of anything (except maybe our cat,who is the true ruler of the house) and loves to try new things. I really like the expressions on her face when she is trying to figure out something new. I think this breed has the best smile ever.

My other interests include camping, hunting and spending time with my granddaughter. I am looking forward to reading the posts on this forum and learning more about the breed. Thank you.
jen0923
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Leslie H » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:47 pm

:modwelcomeonly1:
Leslie H
Regulator

Return to Introductions