My first pitbull. I think

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

My first pitbull. I think

Postby PitbullDizzy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi my name is Melinda. I'm 24 yrs old and I live in Florida. I was never really interested in pitbulls due to the fact that I have 4 kids but my brother insisted that I buy one. He brought over a brindle pitbull that he was watching for a friend and he knew he was great with kids. Did very well with mine. My brother later on told be that he was moving in and if could bring the digg he was watching. I said yes. Toki the brindle pitbull was very well trained and great with my kids but we had to give back to his owner. My kids were devastated. So I knew at this point I had to buy a dog. My brother told me that some of his friend were selling some pitbulls.
So I went over to take a look. I met the mother who was very tall for a pitbull and not so Short haired with a blue eye. Was told she was a pit. I didn't care. They than showed me a pic of the dad which appeared to look like a brown red nose.
I than went to the puppies. I instantly fell in love. I chose a female and named her Jewels. A few weeks later be bought her brother. And they line very hyper and echoed every day with my kids and haven't any problem till now that someone complained that I had a pitbull.
PitbullDizzy
Newborn Bully

Re: My first pitbull. I think

Postby PitbullDizzy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 pm

So I now I kinda want to know if she is a pitbull or at least part pitbull due to the size of hey mother.
PitbullDizzy
Newborn Bully

Is my Jewels a pitbull

Postby PitbullDizzy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Her mother is really tall all white not so short haired With one blue eye. Supposedly a pitbull.
And her father a brown red most pit.
What do you think?

PitbullDizzy
Newborn Bully

Re: Is my Jewels a pitbull

Postby jamielvsaustin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Yes, she would fall under the umbrella term "pit bull"...as to which of the dogs that make up the umbrella term...there's no way to know what she is without having her pedigree.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Re: Is my Jewels a pitbull

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

Can you tell us more about yourself so that you can be given access? There's a sample sticky at the top of this section to help you out.
Curly_07
Regulator

Re: My first pitbull. I think

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 am

I merged your 2 topics together, so now we have a full intro from you :)

Please read around the forum, and all stickies prior to posting.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions