New To PBF - But I'm loving it!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New To PBF - But I'm loving it!

Postby dieselshuman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi there! My name is Nikkey... I live in Grand Haven, Michigan...
I got my (almost) 3 year old pitbull, Diesel, off of craigslist. He was the last of the litter, but not the runt, which was kind of strange. At the time of meeting and greeting, we were told he was a Pitbull/Husky mix... I did do DNA testing, and he actually is an Akita/Pitbull mix which can be an easy mix up to those who aren't familiar with breeds.
This is my very first bully, but by far the most amazing, energetic, happy dog I have ever had!!!
I originally joined this website because I'm struggling with further training. I typically have a no-trainers-needed attitude because ANYONE can call themselves a trainer and ask 50 bucks an hour for it.. but I've been unsuccessful the past year with aggression issues that apparently I've been blind to.
So now I'm hoping all of you lovely folks will be able to help me out with his behavior and hopefully some training tips!
dieselshuman
Newborn Bully

Re: New To PBF - But I'm loving it!

Postby dieselshuman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:45 pm

My little lover boy!! :)

dieselshuman
Newborn Bully

Postby Smokey » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 am

Awwww, he's such a cutie!! :inlove:
Smokey
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:12 am

Please check out the Training section, as this isn't an uncommon problem :) If you can't find what you are looking for there, please feel free to post a new topic with your issues and we will help you out. We have some really great trainers (with credentials and schooling in behaviour and such) that can help you.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions