Hello :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Postby tyniskee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:10 pm

My name is Dawn ^_^
tyniskee
Newborn Bully

Postby tyniskee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:11 pm

My name is Dawn ^_^
I own a 13 month old White American Staffordshire Terrier and i have just rescued an APBT puppy (6-7 weeks?)
I love them <3
tyniskee
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello :)

Postby tyniskee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 pm

sorry it auto posted before i had finished...and i can't edit or delete it!
tyniskee
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:35 pm

:welcome: I merged your 2 posts together so we don't get the section cluttered.

Can you tell us more about yourself so that you can be given full access? There's a sample sticky at the top of this Intro section to help you out with some ideas of what we'd like to know. You can just reply back in this thread when you are ready :)
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby tyniskee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Um, sure! I'm an absolute nutcase, i live in ENGLAND (actually going through the process of a house move!), i am on the verge of becoming an animal hoarder i think :P I work at a vets and i am 25...for another month. I am teaching my eldest dog flyball (or rather failing to teach...that ball will fly and he will catch, that is as far as we've gotten)

I really don't know what else to say haha. I joined here basically because after acquiring my new puppy unintentionally, and with also having an adorable little rescued monster already, i figured it'd be a smart idea to snoop around and learn some useful tips.
I'm a boring person, but my pets make up for that :P My first dog i found as a puppy a few days old and because of his breed i could not re-home him. I have had to obtain a license to keep him but he is perfect. This new pup i rescued from a very horrible....creature. Because he could not sell her, with her being an illegal and far too common breed/type of dog.

I am an avid quail owner, started with a few hatching eggs and now they walk all over me, but i wouldn't have it any other way. I own a Piranha which is the tamest thing i have ever come across and i am pretty sure...i have nothing else of interest :/
tyniskee
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh my what cuties! I think you'll fit in great here. This forum is full of people with all kinds of pets, and we have tons of info! I hope you enjoy it here. Please read around and be patient for full acces. We are all volunteers, and it sometimes takes a day :)

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:27 pm

I have no idea how you got missed. I apologize!! I hope you are still interested in the forum.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions