Hello from Texas :)

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********
Breezy833
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Texas :)

Postby Breezy833 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:34 pm

hi and welcome. There is a lot to learn here. My question is why are they practically giving it away? Before i got to this forum i didnt know anything about back yard breeders. I ultimately bought a puppy from one before i got here and found out that i should have walked away from my little boy. Have you asked questions to this breeder that's "giving" them away? are they health and temperament tested? Do they have papers and if so through who?

Getting a new member of the family is always exciting, but i think you should be sure that your not supporting the direct cause of pit bulls being the leaders in shelter dogs. I wasn't lucky enough to have someone who knew these things before i purchase and ended up with a demodex pup. 600$ to correct for a 125 dollar dog. I could have gone and gotten a previously tested shelter dog, or taken my $725 and purchased from a responsible breeder.

Good luck to you

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Sounds like a frequent line I hear from backyard breeders. They will make up any story to sale a pup for a few bucks.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Curly_07

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 am

:modwelcomeonly1:

Return to “Introductions”