New Member Intro

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

New Member Intro

Postby novemberrain_iii » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Hello, My names Theresa, I'm a proud mommy to Sammich, my 4 1/2 month old blue baby. He was a given as a gift, i'm now engaged to the gift giver, lol. I try to make pits known to the public, let it be known that they are not BAD dogs, I take Sammich out into the public as much as possible and always take him into dog friendly stores!! He's spoiled rotten & loved by all. We have him on a high protein, filler free, grain free, gluten free diet, which is a first for me, but seems to be working out!! I'm always open to new ideas or old tricks of the trade, so if you have any to spare, please fill me in!!
novemberrain_iii
Newborn Bully

Re: New Member Intro

Postby novemberrain_iii » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Here is my baby, Sammich
novemberrain_iii
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm

:welcome: Where abouts are you from? Do you have any hobbies? Any goals for you and your new friend?
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby novemberrain_iii » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 am

We live close to St. Louis, my biggest goal is to keep him introduced to the public, we're (group of us) working towards getting bans lifted & working on the BSL. Once he's fully trained we plan on having him in shows with our daughter in the Juniors Div.
novemberrain_iii
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 am

I'll be in St Luis at the end of the month for a business trip! I plan on doing some exploring while I'm there :)

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions