Hello from Tampa

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Hello from Tampa

Postby Tampa No Look » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 pm

I am a pit owner. I do not breed or anything like that. Regardless, just wanted to say Hi and hope get to know folks here better.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Re: Hello from Tampa

Postby jamielvsaustin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi! I'm in Palm Bay :)

In order to have your intro approved, you're going to need to write something like this.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64327
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Welcome! I'm from Tampa and have a house down there still. For full access, please follow the link Jamie posted. You can just reply back in here with what you want to say about yourself.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Tampa No Look » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Guilty of being lazy......guess the wife is right....LOL

Anyways, my name is Tavarious. I am a born and bred Floridian. I live in Tampa and work in Tampa. I was attracted to this site as a longtime lurker. I am very interested in Pits as I have owned a total of 3 of them in my life. I am a stearn believer that they are great dogs so long as they are raised with LOVE. None of my pits have ever been aggressive towards other humans. In fact, I swear the ones I have/had would be horrible guard dogs as all they want to do is lick the living crap out of any human it comes across.

The pit bull is probably the most beautiful of any dog I have come across. Understand this: I absolutely hate seeing pits with their ears cut. It really pisses me off. No way in hell can any living being be okay with having their ears cut. I think it is cruel. That's me, though. I've bred a couple litters but have really never done so intentionally. So, I am not a breeding expert by a long shot.

the only thing I expect from my Brindle Pit Bull is to be a loving dog and never crap or pee on the floor. He (BoBo) is real good about both.

I feel I can contribute to this board due to my dire love for the breed alone.

Outside of my pit, I love watching the Bucs, Lightning and Rays. I love talking politics in the PROPER arena.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Tavarious!

If you google "It's not just how they're raised" I think you'll find some interesting articles. Here's one from Stubby dog: http://stubbydog.org/2011/08/its-not-ju ... re-raised/ While, I realize you said "raised with LOVE", it seems to be along the same lines of the thought process that is talked about in the article linked above.

Also, this board (as you may have gathered from your lurking) is very strongly oriented towards rescue and vehemently against backyard breeders. Unfortunately, it sounds like you're a BYB. To understand where I'm coming from, read this: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670 The fact you've had litters that were unintentional is the main thing that will upset people. Is Bobo fixed?

I hope you're given access, and you get to know the board members and understand our love for these dogs goes beyond looks. We want to preserve the breed...and we'd like to do so by avoiding unintentional or unwanted litters in addition to managing our dogs properly.
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Tampa No Look » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm

i understand, Jamie. Breeding is not my thing at all. So, I won't fake like I am one. As far as the unintentional breeding, understand this: I have 2 sons and the second one was not planned......my wife tricked me.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby jamielvsaustin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:38 pm

LMAO that's messed up! She leg locked you!
jamielvsaustin
Regulator

Postby Molan Labe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Tavarious. I knew it.
Last edited by Curly_07 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Racial Slurs and ignorant comments
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

What are you talking about, earlobe, or whatever your name is? Seriously, what's this king crap you're talking about?
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:22 pm

jamielvsaustin wrote:LMAO that's messed up! She leg locked you!

Never believed it could happened until it actually did.....LOL.

I love my sons to death, BTW.
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Molan knock it off. Now. You are making a failing attempt at racial slurs but have no idea what you are really even talking about. GO READ THE FORUM RULES LINK I POSTED IN YOUR THREAD NOW!

Your comments will be deleted as soon as I can get to my computer, and you will not be given access to the forum. Should you continue to harass other members and post so ignorantly, you will find yourself banned.

OP, please ignore the troll. They tend to feed off of any interaction they can get. You'll be approved when I can get to my computer.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Please read around the forum and ask as many questions as you like.

:modwelcomeonly1:
Curly_07
Regulator

Return to Introductions