Hello from breeder!

************YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST ANYWHERE ELSE UNTIL YOU PROPERLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE.*********

Re: Hello from breeder!

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

To the OP, please read the forum rules at the top of this section. People on this forum are from all over the world, not just the USA. Your political stances are not to be posted on the forum. You'd know this if you read the rules. You probably also know that you've broke many other forum rules.

You need to do some research on first pregnancies and C sections in dogs, as it IS common. There are a few threads here, as well as good ol Google having tons of info on it. Please go educate yourself. While you are at Google, look up "internet troll" so that you understand that in the interwebs there are different kind of trolls...which you seem to fit :)

Another Mod may lock this thread and ban you soon. I personally am getting much needed laughs at your expense, so I'm leaving it open for now.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Also, a good responsible breeder will meet ALL of these:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49670
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby Molan Labe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

That sure was a lot to read!
I have to be honest when my son comes home from his grandmas this sunday I will get him to help me with some of the bigger words.

My question is this much tho people.
If I don't breed my pit with another pit it won't have babies.
If I breed my pitty with my concker it will have babies that just aren't full pit.
You see its not like I'm messing up the pitbull breed because there was never gonna be extra pitbulls I just want to breed the half breeds. I think its pretty racist that some of you are against that because my wife is a half breed to and she's beautiful and sweet and loves our dogs a lot sometimes more than me I think!
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Molan Labe wrote:That sure was a lot to read!
I have to be honest when my son comes home from his grandmas this sunday I will get him to help me with some of the bigger words.

If I breed my pitty with my concker it will have babies that just aren't full pit.
You see its not like I'm messing up the pitbull breed because there was never gonna be extra pitbulls I just want to breed the half breeds. I think its pretty racist that some of you are against that because my wife is a half breed to and she's beautiful and sweet and loves our dogs a lot sometimes more than me I think!

I feel stupider just for reading this.

Fool stamp
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Novy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Molan Labe wrote:That sure was a lot to read!

You are entirely missing the point that is being made. "Pitbull" is a broad term that covers many purebreds and any mixes thereof. People are not objecting to your intentions of breeding on account of making a mixed breed dog, it is your intention to be a back yard breeder that is the issue. Mixing a pitbull with a cocker spaniel doesn't make it any less a pitbull in the eyes on breed specific legislation. That breed specific legislation is part of the reason many pitbulls end up in shelters, and a huge part of the reason so few shelter pitbulls find homes. The number of pitbulls that end up in shelters in the USA alone eclipses the 1 million mark per year, and over 75% of those are euthanized. Back yard breeding creates a surplus of dogs that either end up homeless or take away a potential home for one that is already homeless. Mixing a pitbull with a cocker spaniel does not make it desirable than anything else that is considered a pitbull. Your hopes to end up with particular aesthetics and characteristics of each breed is entirely a crap shoot and most likely not going to end up remotely close to what you are envisioning.
Novy
Newborn Bully

Postby Molan Labe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

I thought people didn't get pits from.shelters because it coSt a lot $$ and sometimes they go crazy because they had bad prior owners?
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Molan Labe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35 pm

How y'all gonna say something about slurs to me? My family is mixed! :peace:
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Celesteandthebullies » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 am

Yeah, I'm mixed too. But you don't see my relatives being killed because there's too many of us.

I'm having a very hard time resisting making a joke about human breeding ethics though.
Celesteandthebullies
Addicted to PBF

Postby Breezy833 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Im sure your wife loves it when you refer to her that way.
Breezy833
Adolescent Bully

Postby AllisonPitbullLvr » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Stop feeding the troll. Why is this not locked? It's nonsense.
AllisonPitbullLvr
Regulator

Postby Curly_07 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Well, yesterday I didn't lock it because I was enjoying laughing at the ignorance and stupidity of the OP. I mean, can anyone be this ignorant?? I haven't locked it today because I haven't had a chance to.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk
Curly_07
Regulator

Postby El_EmDubya » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm

OMG :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

This has got to be the most geniusieeee troll thread I've ever read on any forum.

TRULY GENIUS!!!

The author should be congratulated for creativity, researching "Hot Topics", and for staying true to their "character".

LMW
El_EmDubya
Bully Lover 4 Life

Postby Molan Labe » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 am

Thank you!
:nana:
Molan Labe
Newborn Bully

Postby Tampa No Look » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 am

I really believe this guy is just a complete imbecile. Gotta understand that some people are just born missing a chromosome or 2. This guy is probably an example.....just sayin....
Tampa No Look
Newborn Bully

Postby Amie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Whether or not this person is a troll, there is no excuse for us to break rules (calling someone stupid, even in round-about ways, is one of them)
Amie
Regulator

Previous

Return to Introductions